Friday, July 20, 2012

Bird Cage
This is a bird cage I made from the Tim Holtz die. 
I wanted to use the bird cage  for a project, but I wanted to use it differently 
then everyone else. I sat down one day and just started playing with it and 
decided to cut two pieces out and I started playing with it and figured out
if I cut three more pieces I could make a 3D bird cage so I did. I really enjoyed
making it. 
I used chip board for the base and the cage itself.
I tied the sides together using fishing line and when it was tight enough I hot glues in in place.
I used the Rose Wood paper stack.
I believe there are I Am Roses roses, that i colored with Lindys.
The lace I used is Prima lace.
and of course lol the die cut is Tim Holtz. ( even the little birdy floating in the cage too lol ) 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment